2014年4月8日 星期二

The Complete Photographer


The Complete Photographer was bought two years ago. However, I have not yet finished it. I am really a slow reader, right?
 
 
Last night, I took it out of my bookshelf again. To take some photos of it... to have a glance at it...


The book is written by Tom Ang who is an award-winning photographer, a best-selling author and a presenter of the BCC series "A Digital Picture of Britain ". He is now a full-time photographer, writer and TV presenter. Tom is a real all-rounder and his photographs have been exhibited around the world.
 


Tom illustrates step-by-step details on how an idea progresses from concept stage to final image by the works of 20 top international photographers. He, moreover, takes a uniquely holistic approach –insights, ideas, tips, and techniques focus specifically on each genre, while related assignments encourage you to experiment, think outside the box (My best friend has told me to think outside the box before. He is a genius! ), and practise new skills.


A beautiful book, crammed with practical advice and stunning images,
will appeal to anyone interested in photography - either beginners like me or advanced photographers like you. It is really worth buying.

(Photos taken by Samsung NII)



 

 

沒有留言: